Served in Top Seafood Restaurants across the USA. What sets apart O.T.C from any other oyster cracker is their firm texture. The secret lies in the time consuming preparation and baking. The dough is given hours to rise naturally. Then it is kneaded and layered over and over. The crackers are stamped in rounded form and baked very slowly. So you get crackers that are crisp and crunchy all the way through. It has a unique natural taste from just four simple and all natural ingredients.
O.T.C. crackers are served with soups and chowders, and can be enjoyed as a healthy snack either alone or with a dab of horseradish or cocktail sauce.
- Sold 6 boxes to a case
- Seasoned with cracked black pepper
- Used in restaurants; retail outlet sampling; festivals and parties
- Works great in gift baskets
- Shelf life 1 year
- Ingredients: Unbleached wheat flour, palm oil, sea salt, yeast
- All natural, ZERO trans-fats
- Kosher Certified